Mewsings from Lowecat (aka Indianacat)

My rants, ravings, and overall 'mewsings' on life, the universe, and everything.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Counting down to Winning with Kurt Sutter



It's hard to believe, but the week has finally arrived! On Friday at oh dark thirty (actually, 550AM), our plane will leave Indianapolis for California and our winning weekend.


If you've forgotten why and/or how all this happened, I will refer you to the following:





It takes time to put something like this together. Mr. Sutter's assistant has been very patient and helpful with the process, especially when the whankers at AT&T pulled a stunt on me and shut down my email account after my AOHell account got hacked!


We have our airline etickets, our hotel confirmation, and the ride to/from the infamous LAX. I wonder how many rat photographers I'll see around? LOL.


Waiting for this week has been like waiting for Christmas. I feel all the excitement of a little kid tryin' to sleep on the big night.


And yes, I'm a little nervous. After all, this is the man who is this generation's 'great bird of the galaxy'. Were it not for Mr. Sutter, there would be no Sons of Anarchy for me to obsess over in the first place.


So stay tuned, ladies and gents. It's gonna be fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home