Mewsings from Lowecat (aka Indianacat)

My rants, ravings, and overall 'mewsings' on life, the universe, and everything.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Three Years



Tomorrow marks three years since Daddy died. Sometimes it feels like forever, but more often than not it seems as fresh as if it had just occurred.  

Today I took Tig, the Honda, on a long ride.  I thought about how Daddy loved working out of doors at the grandparents farm, and felt a little closer to him. 

Tomorrow, Robert is going with me to Daddy's grave.  We'll trade out the winter flowers for Spring/Summer ones.  I'll spend a little time talking to him, then we'll probably visit my step - mother and then the little nieces and nephews.  

I miss you and love you Daddy. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home