Mewsings from Lowecat (aka Indianacat)

My rants, ravings, and overall 'mewsings' on life, the universe, and everything.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Well hell.

I received a letter Saturday from CWA, the union that represents the workers at my former employer.

Their district rep has turned down the arbitration request for what I consider BS reasons. For one, the rep claims that I never sought unon representation until late in the process (wrong), and that I never submitted grievances about the disciplinary actions taken against me (again, wrong. The greivances were submitted to the proper person, where they went from there is beyond me).

The district people feel that they can't win an arbitration. So, I have emails in to the local people, and we'll see what happense.

Geeze!

Fortunately, the new job is going well, and I'm enjoying it. Thank God for some small mercies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home