Mewsings from Lowecat (aka Indianacat)

My rants, ravings, and overall 'mewsings' on life, the universe, and everything.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

A break from the heat came today in the form of temps in the 70s.  It won't last long, but it's nice to have the a/c off for a day.
 
Got a "nice" piece of mail today; seems the former employer isn't happy to have lost the first round in my unemployment compensation.   They filed an appeal.  The letter said we will be notified in writing of a hearing date.
 
I don't worry much, as it was the department head who decided against the return to work, ot me.  But it's a major PITA, beyond a doubt.
 
Finished dubbing off my VHS copies of 'The Prisoner",  and after dubbing to DVD a jumpy copy of the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh (Disney film), found out on-line that a DVD copy is indeed forthcoming.  *sigh*  Another wasted DVDR!  
 
Next on the list of dubs from VHS to DVD are the Night Stalker collection and then the two part Scarlett miniseries.     Then I get into the big cache of VHS films to make my own collections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home