Mewsings from Lowecat (aka Indianacat)

My rants, ravings, and overall 'mewsings' on life, the universe, and everything.

Monday, July 26, 2004

This is shaping up to a busy week.  Made some calls, and have interviews tomorrow, wednesday, and thursday.  One phone interviewer for a major corporation told me instead of owning up to why I lost the job at SBC, to just say that I left for better things.  Interesting. 
Still waiting to hear from the new company that is opening up in town.  They said if no word come Wednesday to call them.  You bet I will.


DH's store had a 20% off customer appreciation sale yesterday, scored a few necessities for us, but they didn't have the remanufactured (but warranteed) power steam cleaner for rugs.  Darn it!


Just another day in the neighborhood. Cool today, and cloudy.   Another day to save on the a/c costs.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home